- 1 dl red cabbage
- 1 big plum tomato
- 1 big green onion
- 3 figs
- 0.5 mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbs parsley
- olive oil
- black pepper
- Chop the cabbage into fine slices, and saute with 1 tbs olive oil.
- Cut the tomato into medium-sized pieces and the green onion into fine pieces. Mix with the cabbage.
- Remove the stem from the figs and cut it into 6 pieces. Mix half of them with the cabbage mix.
- Rip the mozzarella cheese into smaller pieces with your hands and add to the salad. Add the rest of the figs and the parsley on top.
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamico and grind salt & black pepper to finish.
- Bon appétit!